Tuesday, August 26, 2014

 Unit 1: Assignment 2

Hello everyone! 

My name is Mondy and I am 23 years old. I'll be celebrating my 24th birthday on September 16th. I am currently attending Georgia State University as a junior majoring in finance. I am hoping, as an aspiring entrepreneur, to own my own business one day. I haven't figured out what I wanted to do, but I hope within the next few years, I'll have a good understanding of what I want out of life. 

Also, before you ask why my blog is entitled, "makeup tips 101 and things," I'll give you a quick explanation. I originally had this blog for another course that I was taking a few semesters back, so instead of creating an additional blog, and as forgetful as I am, I decided to simply add to this one and to remove the older posts. I'm looking forward to having a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment